scarecrow poetics/essays

Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

Logical Engineering...

FIGHT THE LAW, FIGHT THE LAW.
Thing is if my mum got raped I would call the law
So I painted DON’T FUCK THE FUZZ after it
Some old girl with her afghan hound comes along
She scoffs and rasps and coughs

Then I felt confused because really the law are alright
Because of when some cunt nicked my car.
So I just left DON’T FUCK THE FUZZ
I scratch my head and then so does Bobby
Dirty fingers smell of dirty knickers

Us ragged faced philanthropists
Dragging a brush on the floor
Pincer our fags between cracked lips
Bobby drew a big cock and I carried on squinting and thinking
Dripping, smoking, straining and crouching

We fought the law and it was a draw.
Everyone just went home,
Johnny, Bobby, Vince and me,
We aren’t bank robbers or anything
We just wrote on the floor

DON’T FUCK THE FUZZ
BECAUSE THE FUZZ AREN’T CUNTS.
U ARE A CUNT THOUGH
IF YOU NICKED MY CAR.

Andrew Venner 2006.


Andrew Venner is a full time artist and writer. He is currently working on a collection of short peices about builders called 'Slindon Social'. He lives in worthing.

Archives

March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   March 2007   September 2007   October 2007  

scarecrow home...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

BritLitBlogs.com